Friday, October 14, 2011




"The Crystal is sited northwest of the existing Nykredit Headquarters, called the Glass Cube, on the edge of the new waterfront and the historic Copenhagen.

“Freestanding on the site, the building reads as a transparent, geometrical, glazed form which, resting only on a single point and a single line, floats as a visually light, crystalline structure above the plaza,” explained Partner Mr Kim Holst Jensen of schmidt hammer lassen architects. He continued: “The building and the plaza are designed to interact with each other and with the surrounding city..." to find out more...images & passage via Bustler

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi There
I am really impressed by your website.
I actually added it to my vlog list.i would be honoured if you could do the same for me.
Thanks and till my next comment

swl said...

Hi, I have added your impressive blog to my blog list :)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online